domingo, 3 de agosto de 2014


(Nota Facebook, 6 de jun. de 2014)

Visite el link: http://www.634creative.co.uk/25-inspirational-branding-projects/
25 Inspirational Branding Project 46ts

I’ve compiled a list of 25 Inspirational Branding Projects that I could find, their is a lot to choose from but not many that are amazing. A companies identity is what sets it apart from all the others, it should tell you about the style of the product and the age group that they are targeting. It’s difficult to get it right but when you do it’s obvious within seconds what kind of person that this product or service is wanting to use them.

I’ve tried to include many different market sectors and a broad a range of ages as I can find. If your stuck on your latest branding project then this might just stir up some inspiration for you.
If your starting a new business or just wanting to improve your current image I can help with your company branding needs. I can design you a new logo using my 15 years experience to lift your business and give you a modern professional logo, creating a striking corporate identity across all your stationary and print.

Link: http://www.634creative.co.uk/25-inspirational-branding-projects/

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario